- Vitamin-A Palmitate is insoluble in water soluble in fats oils and Hydrogenated cartons.The solvent should not contain peroxides.
- The recommended usage level of vitamin A Palmate is 0.05% to 0.3%
Toxicological Data :
- Then Expert panel released the final Report on the Safety Assessment of Retinal Palminate Concluding that It is safe as cosmetic ingredients in the present practice of use and concentration
- ACIR(cosmetic ingredients review) report is available
Storage and Packaging :
- Expiry Date : in unopened original packaging and under cool Storage *( condition 15 C minimum @2 Years after production dateline )
- Storage Condition : Store in tight container at 8 C to 20 C
- Storage Packaging : 5 to 20 kg HDPE Jerry cans
- Vitamin A Palmitate is the more stable from of Retinal
- Vitamin A Palminate releases Vitamin A contact with enzymes in the skin involved in creation and maintaining healthy Skin.
Efficacy of Vitamin A cosmetic products :