Enzymes have become an important tool to increase the nutritional value of feed ingredients, reduce feed costs, improve the environment, all while maintaining or improving animal performance.
Fiber degrading enzymes may play a very important role in modulating this microbial fermentation when high fiber and vegetable-based feeds are used. That is why fiber levels in feed must no longer be seen as a maximum constraint in feed formulations. ‘Optimizing fiber’ becomes the new challenge in modern animal nutrition
- Increases body weight & better feed utilization.
- Increases digestive capacity of animal & birds.
- Improves nutrient availability.
- It mobilizes storage fats in animals
- Increases egg production & eggshell breakage is reduced.
Products for Poultry | Swine | Aqua | Large Animal Health And Feed Supplement, Personal Care & Hygiene
For purchase or more information
WhatsApp :+65 8743 7932 Email :email@example.com