Chlortetracycline 15% :- Chlortetracycline is an older antibiotic and member of the tetracycline family. It has historically been used to treat avian chlamydiosis. However doxycycline is preferred. Chlortetracycline has also been used for prevention of coccidiosis, caused by E. tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. maxima, E. brunetti, and E. mivati.
Chlortetracycline (CTC) is a broad- spectrum drug in the feed for prophylactic purposes .It is classified as tetracycline antibiotics with good bacteriostatic effect against both gram positive and gram negative bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia, rickettsia, tubercle bacillus and virus.
Chlortetracycline (CTC) can also promote and absorption of the nourish elements, stimulating hypophysis to produce hormone and adjusting appetites. It result in obvious growth promotion for poultry, livestock and so on, also greatly increase FCR.
- For increased rate of weight gain, improved feed efficiency and the control of infectious synovitis in chickens and turkeys.
- For the reduction of mortality due to paratyphoid in turkeys.
- For the control and treatment of fowl cholera caused by Chlamydia psittaci in psittacine birds.
- Acts as an Antibiotic growth promoter
- Have broad spectrum action on both Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria
- Improves growth and FCR in the broiler birds
- Improves egg production in layer birds
- Improves egg production and hatchability in the breeder birds
- Helps to control bacterial diseases including Fowl ch
Products for Poultry | Swine | Aqua | Large Animal Health And Feed Supplement, Personal Care & Hygiene
For purchase or more information
WhatsApp :+65 8743 7932 Email :email@example.com